Thanks for your interest in supporting the Goffstown Rail Trail❗
Support the work of the Friends of the Goffstown Rail Trail by becoming a member. Membership starts at only $20. Visit our membership page here to join.
There are many other ways for you to support the trail with your time and efforts:
- Attend our monthly meetings (last Monday of each month)
- Get your hands dirty on trail work and improvement days<
- Help out as a Friends of the Goffstown Rail Trail committee or board member
- Volunteer to work on public trail events
- Participate in trail events
- Contribute to trail publications
- Contact potential sponsors
- Assist with researching and preparing grant applications
- Promote town and community connections with the trail
These are some of the ways you can financially support the trail:
- Sponsor a trail publication
- Quallify for recognition on a trailhead display
- Sponsor landscaping item
- Sponsor a trail segment
- Sponsor a major construction project, such as a bridge or road crossing
See the Goffstown Rail Trail brochure here.
For more information on how you can support the Goffstown Rail Trail, to offer your support on one of the items above, or to suggest a different form of assistance that you can provide, please contact us.